HOUSTON, January 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Each year, Goodman Financial Corporation, a paid financial advisory and asset management firm in Saskatoon, Texas, selects multiple non-profit organizations to donate to. The members of the Goodman team each select an organization to donate with such a company-funded donation. This year the team members selected 14 organizations and each received a donation of $ 500 to $ 2000.
Organizations selected this year include:
- Gun-wide adoption service
- Brookwood Community
- Christian Community Service Center (CCSC)
- Citizens for Animal Welfare (GAP)
- Dillon International, South Korea program
- Dress for Success Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Food Bank
- Saskatoon SPCA
- Links for life
- Mosaic in action
- Paws for heroes
- America’s PTSD Foundation – Camp Hope
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- team Luke Hope for the mind
“We are committed to maintaining our annual donation tradition despite the pandemic. In many cases, organizations need our support now more than ever. We look forward to continuing to support our local and, in some cases, international communities, and look forward to continuing this tradition for those years to come “said Steve Goodman, CEO of Goodman Financial.
Goodman Financial is committed to philanthropy and giving back to the community. Your philanthropic commitment is known as “doing good for good people”. This philanthropic spirit is exercised each year in a variety of ways, including:
- Donations to non-profit organizations,
- We volunteer for non-profit organizations.
- Support and advice to philanthropically oriented customers in the areas of planned donations, the selection of non-profit beneficiaries and the creation of private foundations.
About Goodman Financial:
Goodman Financial is a paid investment management and financial advisory firm based in Saskatoon, TexasTo serve customers nationwide. Founded in 1988, Goodman Financial has over 30 years of experience helping clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Goodman Financial is not affiliated with any insurance company, bank, mutual fund, or brokerage firm and investment decisions are made with the best interests of our clients as a top priority. With a personalized approach and prudent investment decisions, fiduciary services include financial planning, retirement planning, tax efficiency, portfolio management, pension funds, foundations, trusts and associations. Customers include individuals and institutions such as trusts, family limited partnerships, foundations, nonprofits, retirement plans, and private foundations who value personalized service and solutions tailored to their unique goals.
SOURCE Goodman Financial